We provide emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our men are licensed electricians and are also factory trained in AC and DC variable speed drives (Fincor/Saftronics and Manatek/Yaskawa); programmable controller (Both hardware and software); machinery and computer programming; fiber optic and teledata and telephone work; fiber optic testing; trouble shooting solid state controls and circuitry.
- Licensed Electricians
- Fiber Optic/Voice/Data Installation and Service
- Thermographic Imaging
- Trouble shooting and Diagnostics
- Factory Trained Support for AC and DC Variable Speed Drive
- Programmable Controller Installations and Support
- Premises Wiring and Equipment Hook-up
- Power Quality Assessments
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Electrical System Analysis
- Instrumentation Calibrations
Electrical System Analysis (ESA) and Preventative Maintenance Programs. Some of the benefits you will receive from our ESA Preventative Maintenance Program include:
- Outsourcing to professionals rather than hiring a full-time staff, which will allow you to manage your assets more effectively;
- Scheduled inspections to ensure your systems are operating efficiently;
- Task based inspections will increase the equipment life expectancy;
- Written reports on all service calls to keep you informed of system conditions;
- This program will minimize the likelihood of disruptive and costly equipment failures and downtime;
- Our technicians have certification in thermographic imaging and ultra sound testing, power quality analysis including harmonics.
Service based maintenance contracts are available from one to five year contracts. A maintenance contract allows your company the ability to budget their maintenance costs. Recent maintenance agreements include:
- Interstate Highway Lighting maintenance Contract with VMS, Inc.. I-95 from mile post 0.0 to 101.
- Annual Instrumentation Calibration for Chesterfield County Water Treatment Facilities.
Our service division is always ready to gain new customers for projects both large and small.
For further information and pricing please call C&W Service Division Manager Chris Harris at 804-565-3931.
Our service response personnel are trained to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
There is no substitute for experience.